[IAEP] First day of Etoys class in Somerville

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Apr 5 10:12:05 EDT 2011

Well, the Right Thing according to the Squeak philosophy would of course be implementing your backup in Squeak. E.g., when Etoys was tested in schools a couple years ago, it was set up to store projects on a server with one directory per child.

OTOH the Right Thing is not always the Easiest or Simplest, so I can see why you would want to use an existing backup program. It's a trade-off :)

- Bert -