[IAEP] Khan academy content

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:57:24 EDT 2011

I haven't really looked into this, but I thought it might be of interest to
some on the list.

One might imagine these videos being stored on the School Server for local
access.  According to the page below it is all cc-by-sa

I was very happy to see this statement  "begin to translate the lessons into
Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hindi-Urdu, Indonesian, Mandarin,
Portuguese, Russian and Spanish so they could be distributed globally. "

This page covers their localization process: