[IAEP] Khan academy content

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:57:24 EDT 2011

I haven't really looked into this, but I thought it might be of interest to
some on the list.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/04/the-khan-academy-and-educ_n_844390.html

http://www.khanacademy.org/

One might imagine these videos being stored on the School Server for local
access.  According to the page below it is all cc-by-sa

https://sites.google.com/a/khanacademy.org/forge/home/mission-principles-and-values

I was very happy to see this statement  "begin to translate the lessons into
Arabic, Bengali, French, German, Hindi-Urdu, Indonesian, Mandarin,
Portuguese, Russian and Spanish so they could be distributed globally. "

This page covers their localization process:

http://www.khanacademy.org/contribute

cjl