[IAEP] Fwd: New booki for replacing textbooks with OER

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 00:13:18 EDT 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 23:59, Thomas C Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

> Edward Cherlin wrote:
>>
>> Please take a look at
>>
>> http://booki.flossmanuals.net/
>>
>> a site for collaborative authoring and publishing of manuals for Open
>> Source software. Sugar Labs has set up another trial instance of the
>> same booki software for OER development. I am arranging for some
>> further administrative changes so that we can begin to use it, and
>> will then invite various interested persons and groups to try it out
>> and to discuss what we might be able to do by combining this with
>> Sugar and other education software.
>>

> FYI:
> look at Floss manuals I saved as .pdf fies locally :
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/floss_manuals/
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Floss_Manuals_.3C-Click_Link
>
> Tom Gilliard
> satellit on IRC freenode #sugar

What am I looking for? The link you gave takes me to the target
Floss_Manuals, since the rest of your target doesn't exist on the
page.

Floss Manuals <-Click Link
which points to
http://en.flossmanuals.net/

I can't tell which PDFs you want me to look at.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/