[IAEP] Text to Speech in other Activities (was Re: FW: [Olpc-uruguay] MiguelEstudia (Version 1))

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 10:19:57 EDT 2010

Tim,

Do I have documentation?  Surely your jest!

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ActivitiesGuideSugar/TextToSpeech

This is a chapter of "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!", a FLOSS Manual
I wrote (with much help from the folks on the Sugar-Devel mailing
list).  There's a Spanish version in progress, and we hope to have
printed versions available from Lulu in time for Christmas.

James Simmons