[IAEP] Walter talks about Sugar on FLOSS Weekly

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Sep 10 05:17:38 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm surprised that nobody here has mentioned the latest episode of the
FLOSS Weekly podcast which features Walter and 50min of Sugar focused
discussion: http://twit.tv/floss134

I just listened on it on the plane back to Europe and it's definitely
well worth a <strike>read</strike> listen!

As mentioned in the beginning of the podcast FLOSS Weekly previously
also interviewed Bryan Berry about Open Learning Exchange Nepal's
project which is absolute must-listen in my opinion (and also the reason
why I've been listening to FLOSS Weekly ever since;-):
http://twit.tv/floss66

Cheers from Lisbon,
Christoph

--