[IAEP] What builds for "show and tell?"

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 01:00:35 EDT 2010

Thanks.  I'll try Dextrose.  The XO-1.5s don't need developer keys... right?
Caryl

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:43:08 -0400
From: holt at laptop.org
To: support-gang at lists.laptop.org
CC: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; testing at lists.laptop.org
Subject: Re: [IAEP] What builds for "show and tell?"

Caryl Bigenho wrote:

  Next week I will be taking 6 XO-1.5s to a
Unix Administrator's group meeting at Montana State Univeristy in
Bozeman MT.  I will talk a bit about what OLPC and Sugar Labs are and
then give them some time to play.

  At the moment I have the machines running
10.1.2 (os852).  Are there some other exotic builds I should install on
some of them for the folks to play with?  If so, please send links and
any special notes I would need to install them. Remember I am only a
"semi-geek."

Try http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Dextrose if you want to show off Sugar
0.88.1 and a fancier "My Settings" Control Panel etc.

Very much like http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/10.1.2 you're
running but a bit more bleeding edge / sexier ("I KISS BETTER THAN I
COOK" :)

IAEP at lists.sugarlabs.org