[IAEP] What builds for "show and tell?"

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 00:34:56 EDT 2010

Hi All,
Next week I will be taking 6 XO-1.5s to a Unix Administrator's group meeting at Montana State Univeristy in Bozeman MT.  I will talk a bit about what OLPC and Sugar Labs are and then give them some time to play.

At the moment I have the machines running 10.1.2 (os852).  Are there some other exotic builds I should install on some of them for the folks to play with?  If so, please send links and any special notes I would need to install them. Remember I am only a "semi-geek."

Thanks!
Caryl