[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [ANN] DrGeo 10.08

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Fri Sep 3 20:55:39 EDT 2010

Hi Hilaire,

This is a great addition!

BTW, some of Squeakland's education team members acquired XO 1.5s through
OLPC's contributor's program to do user testing for Etoys 4.1. Dr. Geo is
included in our test plan. The page for the test team:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Projects/SqueaklandTesters

There's a link to the test plan that is public. Please feel free to add to
it. We also need some guidance on Dr. Geo use.

Regards,
Cherry