[IAEP] [Fwd: Información con respecto de la elección de Sugar Labs 2010-2011]

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sat Oct 30 14:16:13 EDT 2010

FYI. I forwarded luke's message to most spanish speaking lists.

I also announced my running as candidate and motivations, as well as
invited the wider spanish speaking community to take part in these
elections, both as candidates and as official members of Sugar Labs.

Needless to say I think the english speaking *community* should
participate in these elections for the same reasons.

Thank you all for your support.

Sebastian