[IAEP] Dumb Questions... Input Wanted... Please Discuss!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 18:04:55 EDT 2010

Hi...
Thanks for all the good stuff... please, keep it coming!
I just wanted to let you all know that I made the Etoys-to-go stick this morning and have tested it on my MacBook, eeePC, and PowerBook (a older "Power PC"!) and it seems to be working fine on all of them.  Now, here is a crazy idea/question: If Etoys can be put on a usb as an application and opened with all of these systems, would it be possible to do the same with any of the Sugar Activities?  I am still looking for ways to get Sugar available to users of the older Macs.
BTW, I'm also looking for a "smoke test" for Etoys-to-go on the PowerBook so I can ferret out any nasty bugs before passing it on to others.
Caryl