[IAEP] Sugar Oversight Board meeting

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:54:38 EDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Patricia Curtis
<patricia.curtis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>  Regarding the Sugar Oversight Board meeting at 11 EST,  Is that a
> sit down meeting or over the internet (skype, irc etc)?

Sorry. I usually include these additional items in my meeting announcements:

We meet in IRC (irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting). The meeting is
public. Minutes and logs are kept in the wiki:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Minutes

-walter

> Can anyone sit in to find out what the current state is?
>
> If not will you publish the minutes?
>
> Trish

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs