[IAEP] africa labs

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 00:14:11 EDT 2010

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 13:02, roberto <roberto03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,
> do you know who is spreading sugar throughout Africa, at the moment (if any) ?

I know what is on the deployments page.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Deployments#Deployment_data
Rwanda
Nigeria
Ethiopia
Ghana
South Africa

and on the interactive map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&ie=UTF8&cd=1&om=1&msa=0&msid=107887635573341686661.00045a8f74844ef1681f8&ll=7.710992,11.25&spn=136.959067,316.40625&z=2

including those listed above plus

Mozambique
Mali
Kenya
Cameroon
Uganda

> i'd like to understand how it is going down there, especially as far
> as regards power supply issues

Do you mean the XO battery packs, power consumption under various
loads, battery life, recharging time, the wall plug, gang rechargers,
mains power, renewable power,...? Many of these questions are also
answered in the Wiki.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/