[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] stepping down as maintainer

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Sun Oct 24 14:29:44 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 06:50:23PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for personal reasons have to drastically reduce my involvement in the project.
>
> Will be leaving maintenance of my modules and unsubscribing from the
> mailing lists. My place on the board is vacant from now on and I'll be
> adding to the wiki the new vacancies:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Vacancies
>
> Cheers and good luck,
>
> Tomeu

I'm just remembering "What keeps me going on?"...

Anyway I guess people, who join Sugar, do it not only because of FOSS is
so attractive (there are a bunch of more useful options to join) but
because of ideas behind Sugar and community around this ideas. If people
leave Sugar they think they can realize the same ideas by different ways
(or they just need to take a rest).

Though problems are obvious, but it is another topic...

--
Aleksey