[IAEP] stepping down as maintainer

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 19 19:23:11 EDT 2010

I'm sorry to see you go. Thanks so much for your outstanding work and
commitment over the years. I think it's very safe to say that Sugar
wouldn't be anywhere close to where it is today if it weren't for you.

Best of luck for your future endeavors and I hope to see you again in
the not too-distant future.

Thanks,
Christoph