[IAEP] "Make Your Own Sugar Activites!" is on Lulu.com

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:52:56 EDT 2010

Kevin,

I'm seeing the same thing you are.  I get the "Forbidden" page when I
try to do the free download.

While I wrote the book, someone from FLOSS Manuals actually submitted
it to Lulu.  She might have some insight as to why this isn't working.

One of the things I planned to do from the beginning was to create a
full color PDF for the book and donate it to the Internet Archive as a
Community Text.  I may do that later today.  I'll let you know.  The
PDF submitted to Lulu is grayscale.  The Internet Archive makes
donated books available very quickly.  I'll send a message to the list
when I have it posted.

James Simmons