[IAEP] election results

Luke Faraone luke at sugarlabs.org
Mon Nov 29 09:31:37 EST 2010

On 11/29/2010 09:27 AM, Walter Bender wrote:
> I am happy to report that Chirs Ball, Adam Holt, Aleksey Lim, and
> Sebastian Silva will be joining Bernie Innocente, Mel Chua, and me as
> new and returning members of the Sugar Oversight Board.

The full results list, from most to least preferred, is as follows:

   1. Chris Ball
   2. Adam Holt
   3. Aleksey Lim
   4. Sebastian Silva
----
   5. Rosamel Norma Ramirez Mendez
   6. Claudia Urrea
   7. Gerald Ardito
   8. Pacita Peña
   9. Steven Parrish

Thank you all for running, and for those who voted. The full election
data, including a breakdown of the results tables, can be viewed by
accessing the link originally provided to you by Selectricity, the
voting software used in the election.

Thanks,

Luke Faraone
Membership and Elections Committee