[IAEP] Fieldwork and Research by SomosAzucar's German Volunteer Antje Breitkopf

Sebastian Silva sebastian at somosazucar.org
Sun Nov 28 19:24:39 EST 2010

Hello dear list,
This year we had the good experience of working together with Antje
Breitkopf, a German doctoral student who also visited in Nepal the year
before.
She has great experience and a very insightful mind, and so her
experience in visiting rural schools in Peru proved very fruitful in
insights and observations which she has been so kind in sharing with us
in an article she published in our Somos Azucar blog:

I think it might be interesting for many of you.

http://somosazucar.org/2010/11/20/informe-sobre-la-investigacion-de-las-laptop-xo/

/"I presented a version of this report to the DIGETE (General Department
of Educational Technologies), Ministry of Education, Peru to inform them
about the development of my investigation and field work of the project
"una laptop por niño" (OLPC Peru). It contains experiences,
observations, first conclusions and recommendations and is written in
English, and open to be translated and used under "creative commons
<http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/deed.en>" license,
attributing the writer./"