[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] The great OLPC/Sugar manual Booki migration begins

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 17:58:16 EST 2010

Walter,

I got a Django error page when I tried to migrate my books before, but
the developer of Booki did some change and that fixed it.  If you are
not a member of the FM discuss list you can try pasting in the Django
error page you get and sending it to sugar-devel, then I can forward
it to the list and try to get a resolution.  My error had something to
do with a log directory not being found.  If Django debug mode was
turned off since I had my problem maybe they need to turn it on again
to get to the bottom of yours.

James Simmons