[IAEP] Conozco Uruguay -> Conozco Nicaragua

anacim ana.cichero at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:46:20 EST 2010

Hi,

See if http://conozcoejemplo.com is of any help.  I tried to encourage my
maths colegues to re apply the same code to new examples.  For that I
bundled and empty version of the latest code that Gabriel ( geirea at gmail.com)
made and etc.
The presentation mentioned there is also here:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0AQaL6CX_d9QlZGQ2NHByZ3dfMzB4NDJyOXhjNw&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

All in spanish, but that is better for Nicaragua, Peru and Paraguay.  Please
hand my email to those to I could help to learn to change this code being a
non programmer.
 I have more written than published :)

I will be working on that activitiy applied to geometry and it s taxonomy as
soon as regular school classes finish in about 3 weeks from now.
My friend Lucía and me gathered a team of young girls studying for math
teachers that want to continue the work started at Curem. We are all waiting
to finish regular courses and or examinations to start working among Conozco
again. We want to have Conozco Geometría  and a new version of Conozco
Numeros on march 2011.

Bye.