[IAEP] Urgent: .iso or .vdi in Virtual Box?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 10:50:04 EST 2010

Hi All,

I have included the testing list in this mailing because solving this problem will help me (and other Mac users) participate in testing SoaS. ;-D

Still trying to get SoaS to run on Virtual Box. Need to do it today (hopefully). Will keep checking and trying off and on all day until I get it. Here is my first question...

I currently have several virtual machines I have installed in Virtual Box.  Only 2 out of the 5 will run. They are both ".vdi" files. The rest are ".iso" files.  Does a file need to be labeled ".vdi" to work? If that is the case, will renaming an .iso file at the time of downloading to .vdi, do the trick?

Thanks,

Caryl