[IAEP] 90% fluency Re: Granny Cloud

C. Scott Ananian cscott at cscott.net
Wed Nov 3 11:24:06 EDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Yamandu Ploskonka <yamaplos at gmail.com> wrote:
> If there is something I find irresistible is spoof of scientific papers, I
> am a big fan of the Journal Of Ireproducible Results (though find the
[...]
> Alas, I have been unable to find an actual copy of the original Journal
> since this I got copying from a melange pile of journals in Uruguay's
> University school of Chemistry, a couple lifetimes ago...

The Journal of Irreproducible Results because the Annals of Improbable
Research after a minor dispute with a publisher which claimed the old
name.  They're still around -- and online! -- at
http://improbable.com/ .  As usual, wiki has more details:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journal_of_Irreproducible_Results
  --scott

--