[IAEP] 90% fluency Re: Granny Cloud

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:38:17 EDT 2010

For the record, I actually did agree with the guy, and when given a
chance to present to that same group one week later, used this very
concept together with a picture I took in Nepal of an old gentleman, as
part of my talk (and I used Prezi, which was quite impressive... :-)

OTOH, agreeing with such way of handling data has seriously messed up
with my compass for valid, evidence-based scientific data, which is why
my request to understand better what Alan meant by 90% fluency...