[IAEP] NN, Mitra, and the role of the teacher

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:35:42 EDT 2010

As far as I know it *is* being implemented - with much success.  There
seems to be a delay in reporting on how things are going - usual issue,
people good at doing things are not necessarily the best at advertizing
them...

I've been pushing a bit for already a year on getting someone to report
in detail about RIVER.  I do have a nice French-made documentary
somewhere, will see if I can find it and somehow get it to y'all, but
cannot promise.

Yama