[IAEP] NN, Mitra, and the role of the teacher

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 01:48:24 EDT 2010

Great stuff! Thanks for the link, Sabbu.  I need more time to explore this, but it looks very much like the old frontier one-room schools in the USA. Actually, there are still a lot of them in places like rural Montana.  A lot of great people came out of this type of school with wonderful educations, so we know it can work. I wonder how the XO and Sugar could best be integrated into this.
I would love to see a sample of the "School in a Box"
Caryl