[IAEP] SLOBs meeting next week: agenda

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri May 28 12:14:19 EDT 2010

There was some confusion in #sugar-meeting over whether there's a SLOBs
meeting today - there wasn't (as most have figured out by now) but I'd
like to request one for next week.

Topic 1 (5 minute hard cutoff) - David Farning's TM usage approval
request (David, is there an easy way to link to your request in a motion
so we can quickly vote?

Basically, we have a policy (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trademark), it
has instructions for submitting a TM permission usage request,
approval/denial of that request should be a simple 2-minute vote. If
it's denial, then we write a quick reply back and they can try again
next time. No need for a prolonged discussion in backchannel *before*

Topic 2 (50 minutes) - devel team vacancies.

Topic 3 (5 minutes) - remaining issues to go through (in other words,
"next meeting's agenda?")

--Mel