[IAEP] Books and educational achievement

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:54:00 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 5:42 AM, Martin Dengler <martin at martindengler.com>wrote:

> On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 05:26:37PM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> > Books in the home as important as parents’ education level
> >
> http://www.unr.edu/nevadanews/templates/details.aspx?articleid=5450&zoneid=8
>
> The article itself:
>

> http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/B82Y4-4YC2XKM-1/2/7c2bbf36de3f004c7cd8606ee7d851cc
>
> Anyone have a link to the paper itself or a draft thereof?  I love
> reading a 2007 paper for $31.50 as much as the next person, but...

I've requested permission to share the article on our wiki:

 <https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>
<https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet><https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>

Title:

Family scholarly culture and educational success: Books and schooling in 27
nations

M.D.R. Evans, Jonathan Kelley, Joanna Sikora, Donald J. Treiman

Publication:

Research in Social Stratification and Mobility

Publisher:

Elsevier

June 2010

Copyright © 2010, Elsevier
  Logged in as:   Frederick Grose   Sugar Labs
<https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>

Permission Request Submitted

*Your request is now under review.
You will be notified of the decision via email.
Please print this request for your records.*

Get the printable order details<https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>
.

Order number

500567352

Order date

May 26, 2010 11:44 AM

Licensed content publisher

Elsevier

Licensed content publication

Research in Social Stratification and Mobility

Licensed content title

Family scholarly culture and educational success: Books and schooling in 27
nations

Licensed content author

M.D.R. Evans, Jonathan Kelley, Joanna Sikora, Donald J. Treiman

Licensed content date

June 2010

Volume number

28

Issue number

2

Pages

27

Type of Use

Website

Requestor type

Academic / Educational

Portion

Full article

Format

Electronic

You are the author of this Elsevier article

No

Are you translating?

No

Order Reference Number

 Home page URL for posting content

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org

Expected publication date

May 2010

Duration of posting

3 years

Customer Tax ID

EIN 41-2203632

Elsevier VAT number

GB 494 6272 12

Billing type

Invoice

Company

Sugar Labs

Billing address

c/o Software Freedom Conservancy

1995 BROADWAY FL 17

NEW YORK, NY 10023-5882

United States

Customer reference info

 Permissions price

Not Available

Value added tax 0.0%

Not Available

Total

Not Available

 <https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>
<https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>

Copyright © 2010 Copyright Clearance Center,
Inc.<http://www.copyright.com/> All
Rights Reserved. Privacy
statement<https://s100.copyright.com/AppDispatchServlet>
.
Comments? We would like to hear from you. E-mail us at
customercare at copyright.com