[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] Co-maintaining labyrinth

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat May 22 08:08:36 EDT 2010

[cc += iaep@, systems@]

El Sat, 22-05-2010 a las 10:49 +0200, Tomeu Vizoso escribió:

> Excellent topic for the community team agenda, along with how to get
> more volunteers for sysadmin work.

Indeed!

I'd like to note that the Planet, the Wiki and Gitorious are in urgent
need of caring maintainers. All incoming admin requests are being
processed, although with some lag. I have no time for much needed
improvements.

On the positive side, Dogi and Sascha are offloading most of the
low-level infrastructure work from me.  Sascha is also doing an
excellent work with Trac. Luke Faraone manages RT, Sayamindu does Pootle
(but I'm not sure whether he will still have time after moving to
Boston). Several others are taking care of Local Labs, OLE and other
satellite sites.