[IAEP] community team

Anurag Goel agoel23 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 12:52:56 EDT 2010

Tomeu,

I read up a little bit about this and am willing to give it a shot. I will
post later about specific questions I have regarding what my duties would be
as the coordinator. I will, however, be in India all summer (June-Aug)
working on a SoaS deployment. Consequently, I do not see myself having a lot
of time for this position until the fall. However, if we set up
a preliminary meeting on IRC sometime during the next several weeks, I can
work towards some of the objectives on my own time table throughout the
summer and continue weekly/biweekly meetings come fall. What are
you thoughts?

Thanks,
Anurag

--