[IAEP] deployment meeting agenda

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Thu May 20 12:46:11 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 18:37, Raul Gutierrez Segales <rgs at rieder.net.py> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 11:38 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
>> I made a first pass at a process on the team page:
>>
>> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployment_Team#How_to_add_topics
>>

> So far we've got:
>
>     1. Migration to Sugar 0.88
>     2. Deployments Concerns
>     3. How to integrate better deployments and upstream work ?
>

> For a first meeting that might be good enough.. I guess people usually
> have 1-2 hours for such meetings. Something I've been wanting to discuss
> with Deployment for a while is good practices with School Servers
> management. Martin and Daniel have been discussing this recently in
> server-devel.. but I'd like to know more about deployments.
>
> But maybe we are better off leaving for a 2nd meeting?

My initial thinking was that the first meeting would be about the team
itself, so we set up the base for the actual work that will happen
onwards. Specifically, topics such as updating the mission statement,
the member list, checking the TODO list is updated, setting some goals
for the next months, discussing how to reach the deployments that
inevitably will be out of touch, etc.

But as you said, meeting time is limited, so maybe we can do those on
the mailing list?

Thanks a lot for leading this effort, Raul!

Regards,

Tomeu