[IAEP] deployment meeting agenda

Raul Gutierrez Segales rgs at rieder.net.py
Thu May 20 12:37:57 EDT 2010

On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 11:38 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> I made a first pass at a process on the team page:
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployment_Team#How_to_add_topics

So far we've got:

     1. Migration to Sugar 0.88
     2. Deployments Concerns
     3. How to integrate better deployments and upstream work ?

For a first meeting that might be good enough.. I guess people usually
have 1-2 hours for such meetings. Something I've been wanting to discuss
with Deployment for a while is good practices with School Servers
management. Martin and Daniel have been discussing this recently in
server-devel.. but I'd like to know more about deployments.

But maybe we are better off leaving for a 2nd meeting?

Raúl