[IAEP] New chapters of "Reading And Leading With Sugar" could use a review

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon May 17 07:59:02 EDT 2010

I've begun writing chapters on making your own e-books and I'd like
some feedback.  I don't consider these chapters to be finished.  I've
made a decent attempt at creating a first e-book (from scanning page
images from The Big Aviation Book For Boys) and I'm working on a
second book (an lavishly illustrated adaption of The Arabian Nights
for young readers) where I hope to avoid the mistakes I made on the
first one.  I'm in the position of writing a manual on a subject I'm
still learning, which is kind of like how the last book I did ended
up.

The URL is:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ReadingandSugar/Introduction

When I have these chapters finished I'll start work on publishing and
distributing ebooks, which will cover such things as making
contributions to Project Gutenberg and the Internet Archive as well as
Sayamindu's Book Server project, plus other alternatives as I think of
them.

Thanks,

James Simmons