[IAEP] stepping down as development team coordinator

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Tue May 11 11:28:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I don't have much time these days, so I'm dropping the development
team coordinator role in order to have a bit more of time to focus on
the other stuff.

I have added the following description to the Vacancies page:

* Development team coordinator: carries administrative tasks such as
organizing regular meetings, keep the TODO list updated, keep the
membership list, and makes sure that the team has clear goals and is
kept focused.

We are seeing an increased interest on the development of Sugar, so I
hope somebody will find time to take this.

Note that we are still missing people who want to coordinate the
community and deployment teams, and also miss a release manager. These
are much more important IMO than the developer team coordinator.

Regards,

Tomeu