[IAEP] SoaS Deployment in Delhi, India

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Tue May 11 03:16:25 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Anurag Goel <agoel23 at gmail.com> wrote:

We are planning to use SoaS Strawberry version1 in India. If USR is stable
> by June, we would like to use that. We ruled out SoaS Blueberry because of
> problems with collaboration. Anyone suggest a different strategy?

SoaS-Mirabelle, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Mirabelle, is
preforming quite well. (You should switch your wiki skin to 'Vector', in
your user preferences page, to see the page more appropriately while we are
in the process of updating the default wiki skin.)

Mirabelle will ship with many fewer Activities, but one can customize an
image easily with http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Sugar_Clone.
And with a little preparation, optimize the build and
file system layout, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/LiveOS_image.

       Best wishes!         --Fred