[IAEP] wiki.sugarlabs.org relocation

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun May 9 18:51:06 EDT 2010

El Sun, 09-05-2010 a las 09:40 -0700, Josh Williams escribió:

> On the testing site, I'm able to overwrite the logo file in
> /skins/common/images/sugarlabs_wiki_logo.png but for some reason the
> logo isn't showing up on the testing site. CSS changes are however, so
> I'm not sure what's going on. I think it's pulling the image file from
> /wiki/images/sugarlabs_wiki_logo.png but I don't have permissions for
> that directory. I've attached a backup I had of the image.

Installed. Sorry for the miscommunication about going live with the new
skin along with the MediaWiki upgrade. I implied it because we do
upgrades by moving whatever we've been running in the development
environment to the production environment.

This time things were more complicated because I was also moving the
production environment (plus two local labs) from one machine to
another.