[IAEP] New FLOSS Manual "Reading And Leading With Sugar" chapters need review

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu May 6 15:53:34 EDT 2010

I've started work on another FLOSS Manual, this one about how to get
the most out of Sugar as an e-book platform.  It will cover what
Activities are used for e-books, where to get books, pros and cons of
the various e-book formats, and will conclude with instructions on
creating your own e-books in the supported formats and options for
getting the books distributed.  The last part has not been written
yet, but I've got some people interested in helping me put it
together.  I plan to scan in some old books from my own collection and
get them in shape to donate to the Internet Archive and Project
Gutenberg.  The book will document the whole process.

In the meantime the Sugar-y chapters are pretty much complete and
could use a review.  Any suggestions or feedback would be welcome.
The book is at:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/ReadingandSugar/Introduction

Thanks,

James Simmons