[IAEP] Announcing a development sprint in Maine to work on getting Sugar in the Maine based 1 to 1 for netbooks in schools spin.

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 12:29:21 EDT 2010

Wow!  This is "good stuff." Thanks for passing this along.  I wonder what other FOSS projects there are out there?  A central resource place where all could be collected and shared would be nice.
I think I will try to run their software on my netbook and see what it has.

Wish I could attend the event, but will be in MT doing "Camp Grandma & Grandpa" with our grandkids then.

Caryl