[IAEP] events in Boston/New York in July?

Rita Freudenberg rita at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Wed May 5 09:27:32 EDT 2010

Since we have Squeakfest this year in July in Wilmington, NC, our whole family is coming over to the east coast in July. We plan to travel to New York and Boston sometime between July 5 and July 16, and I would like to know if there are any OLPC or Sugar Labs events planned?
It would be great if we could meet! And, of course, you are all invited to Squeakfest, where we could meet, too!

Greetings,
Bert + Rita

Squeakland Foundation
http://www.squeakland.org

P.S. We also welcome any recommendations for cheap accomodation in New York / Boston :)