[IAEP] wiki.sugarlabs.org relocation and upgrade

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun May 2 15:23:39 EDT 2010

Next Tuesday we'll be moving the wiki from Solarsail to Sunjammer to fix
some long-standing stability issues and also speedup page generation.

The consequent outage provides a perfect opportunity to also upgrade to
the soon-to-be-released version 1.16 of Mediawiki which we've been
running for a while in our development sandbox to test Josh's new theme:

  http://wiki-devel.sugarlabs.org/

MediaWiki is a very well maintained webapp, there shouldn't be any major
issues for us in their beta2 release:

  http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/tags/REL1_16_0beta2/phase3/RELEASE-NOTES