[IAEP] Etoy Activity for test!!!!!

Parichay Parivesh parivesh.parichay at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:36:48 EDT 2010

Hello to everyone,

I have developed an activity to teach 4 to  5 years kids about different
mode of transpiration. The platform for this activity is XO laptop so, every
thing is designed keeping all the limitation and resource available in that
laptop. The activity is developed by using Etoy. One thing I wanted to know
that in this activity I wanted to add the instruction how to play and which
method will suitable audio or text. If text then please suggest me where i
can put the suggestion the whole activity.

So, Please view the activity and give your feedback on email id:-
parivesh.parichay at gmail.com. Please try to send the feedback as soon as
possible because this is my part of dissertation and I have submit my report
by 24th March 2010 and in that I have attach the feedback of yours. Thanks a
lot and I will wait fort the feedback........
--
Kinds Regards
Parichay Parivesh