[IAEP] PLE conference in Barcelona deadline extension

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 29 05:09:55 EDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

thanks a lot for the heads-up, the conference definitely sounds very
interesting indeed!

I'm almost tempted to submit something just because the organizers seem
to be quite open to creative suggestions;-) Maybe some sort of mix of
introducing Sugar-on-a-Stick in a "Bring your own laptop" combined with
a discussion on which drivers and barriers there are when it comes to
leveraging XOs running Sugar within the context of PLEs.

What do you think?

Anyone else interested in contributing here?

Cheers,
Christoph