[IAEP] PLE conference in Barcelona deadline extension

Andrea Mangiatordi andrea.mangiatordi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 04:50:25 EDT 2010

Hi everybody,

an interesting conference about Personal Learning Environments is going
to be held in Barcelona in July [0]. The deadline for submissions was
extended to April 9th. As the call for contributions includes the
possibility of proposing a "Bring Your Own Laptop" session, I think it
would be great to organize a SoaS demo there, as many experts of
educational platforms will be present.

I am going to participate with a paper on something which is not
directly related with Sugar, but if anybody here was interested in
participating I would like to help.

Bye,

Andrea

[0] http://pleconference.citilab.eu/