[IAEP] [SLOBS] Scheduling a trademark discussion call

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sun Mar 28 08:34:44 EDT 2010

Thanks, Tomeu - I forgot to add IAEP to the initial list. Transparency w00t!

iaep: for context, we've been trying to figure out how to resolve the
long-standing trademark issue, and we're going to be trying a call and
then (next month) a (still hypothetical - not 100% planned) face-to-face
meeting to try and reach an understanding more quickly via discussion.
We'll try to scribe all this discussion as best we can, and the decision
itself will still be made in public channels - suggesitons on anything
we can do to be more radically transparent very welcome.

--Mel