[IAEP] ANNOUNCE: New F11 XO-1build 115 Paraguay

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Sun Mar 28 04:20:55 EDT 2010

Bernie

Build 115 looks good thanks. I was able to run TurtleArt under both Sugar and Gnome. That was fun.

Touchpad seems jumpier but that may just be coincidence.

Only problem is that the XO will not boot unless a USB is plugged in with a devkey. This is probably why I was unable to use your previous build or Stephen Parrish's build. Build 767 works OK though.

Build 115, sugar 0.84.14, firmware Q2E42d, wireless firmware 5.110.22.p23

Tony