[IAEP] Argentina List

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:42:16 EDT 2010

The Decalogue is a proposal about  how a project 1 to 1 should be, to
provide to the ministry of education of the city of Buenos Aires.
Its interesting remark that we and 12 associations are developing and
signing the decalogue.

Gonzalo Odiard
SugarLabs Argentina

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero <
dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also please take a look at the ''Decalogo''
>
> http://ar.sugarlabs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Decálogo_GCBA<http://ar.sugarlabs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Dec%C3%A1logo_GCBA>
>
> (Sorry Is only in Spanish)
>
> Ten possible fundamentals of the OLPC/Sugar project for Argentina.
>

> Rafael Ortiz
>

> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > Some interesting stuff is going on on the Argentina mailing list. If you
> > read Español or can tolerate Google translate, you might want to "listen
> > in."  If you don't want to sign up, you can read the Archives.  Sign up
> or
> > read theArchives here:

> > Caryl (aka Carolina)

Gonzalo Odiard