[IAEP] urgent E toy!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Mon Mar 22 14:20:19 EDT 2010

I was helping Parichay the last few days and for the life of me could only
find two flaps under the Object Catalog: button flap and connectors flap. I
find out today from him that in order to add a text flap you have to press
<ALT> < , >. It's like finding an Easter egg!

Hoping that this text flap would be added to the object catalog. Till then,
I'll add this to the manual.

--Cherry