[IAEP] urgent E toy!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve Thomas sthomas1 at gosargon.com
Mon Mar 22 09:19:58 EDT 2010

Parichay,

FYI, just to be clear, it seems from your email you were creating a "Button
Flap" from the Object Catalog. This flap has different properties from the
"About" flap you see on the Etoys "home page" in that it acts as a "Parts
Bin"

The "Button Flap" allows you to drag objects onto it, so that when you click
on an object in the "Button Flap" it creates a Copy of that object which you
can drag onto your World.

It seems you wish to create a descriptive or help text flap where you can
describe things in the Etoy project.

The commands in my previous email explain how to obtain this. We should
probably consider adding the "text flap" to the Object Catalog.

Stephen