[IAEP] SoaS change of direction: heads-up on convos in other lists

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 20:07:27 EDT 2010

I think Read is fine if you limit it to PDF's and DJVU's, which is
what Get Internet Archive Books downloads.  EPUBs from Internet
Archive leave a lot to be desired from a proofreading standpoint (some
look like absolute gibberish), but you can't blame that on Read.  I
think Read is definitely "there" enough to be included and is an
essential Activity if you're going to give SoaS to students and
teachers.

James Simmons