[IAEP] SoaS change of direction: heads-up on convos in other lists

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:04:15 EDT 2010

Totally 120% with Martin here.  I am completely unhappy with the
usability of the concept of "download your own activities" for the total
n00b.  20?
Maybe as an option a stripped-down somewhere for power users who really
want to do what is proposed.

(I seem to recall there was a request for discussing this elsewhere, but
I don't remember and erased the original email, so my apologies)