[IAEP] [Marketing] Sugar Labs GSoC 2010 Flyer - please review

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 19:28:48 EDT 2010

Hi Tim,

Like the content!

My Suggestion-same content slightly different order and

add Sugar Labs Logo.

Top Line: Google Summer of Code 2010

Next: Enhance Your Skills While Assisting Children's Education

Picture:

Next: Apply To Be Student for

Next: Insert Sugar Labs Logo

Next:http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/summer_of_code

Best!

John Tierney

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:04:24 +1300
From: paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
To: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; marketing at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: [Marketing] Sugar Labs GSoC 2010 Flyer - please review

Hi all,

If you have 30 seconds free, please review  http://issuu.com/timclicks/docs/sugarlabs_gsoc_2010. I've gone for simplicity over . My main consideration was tying together growth & children's learning. I think you'll smile when you see the result.

If people are relatively happy with it, we can start forwarding it around. I've used a web-based solution to avoid clogging up people's inboxes. If you would like the PDF or raw SVG, do let me know.

Tim
@timClicks