[IAEP] Coming to Paraguay?

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 14:32:45 EDT 2010

Hi Bernie,

Thanks for your email. I am waiting on the visa... but I shouldn't
have any problems (I am still waiting for Cecilia to send a letter to
me).

I don't have the agenda yet, I am planning to work with the team of Formadores.

Yes. Bert is working on the new version of Scratch (hired by OLPC). I
think it is going to be ready very soon!

See you soon!

Claudia